- What personally identifiable information is collected from you through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
- What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data and how you can correct any inaccuracies in the information about you.
- The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
California Schools JPA is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. California Schools JPA only collects and has access to information you voluntarily provide via this site, email or other direct contact.
California Schools JPA will use your information to respond to your inquiries, provide general information about public entity risk pooling to other California Schools JPA members, and otherwise fulfill its values of intelligence, education, networking, operational resources & best practices, and advocacy.
California Schools JPA does not sell or rent the information it collects.
Unless you ask us not to, we may contact you via email to tell you about California Schools JPA programs and services, membership issues, news and information about public entity pooling, or related purposes.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of contact from California Schools JPA at any time. Contact California Schools JPA via email or by calling 909-763-4900 to:
- Inquire what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
California Schools JPA collects and maintains very little sensitive information, but we take precautions to protect what we do collect. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Any sensitive information (such as credit card data) we collect through our third party member database is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a lock icon in the address bar and looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of a Web page.
Only California Schools JPA-assigned employees who need your information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store membership information are kept in a secure environment.