CSEBA On Line Benefit Access (SOBA), Powered by E-Benefits
In 2008 CSEBA introduced an on-line benefit access program for its member districts. CSEBA Online Benefits Access (SOBA) is a custom on-line benefit eligibility solution for all school district members, community colleges and ROPs. The system was designed to help streamline the enrollment process and eliminate paper enrollment. SOBA is intended to ease the administrative burden of employee benefits elections, maintenance, communication and enrollment; plus enable districts to survey, collect and store their own data. SOBA empowers employees with information, tools and provides them with the ability to make truly informed decisions about their benefits.
After a lengthy search, EBenefits was selected as the preferred vendor for CSEBA’s member districts. Their dedicated, highly specialized staff works with clients to create seamless and customized solutions to meet each employer’s needs. The result is a unique combination of software, human resources consulting services, and training solutions that improve service to employees, enhances employee communications, and substantially lowers operating costs.
This tool will ease the administrative burden of employee benefits elections, maintenance, communication and enrollment; plus enable districts to survey, collect and store their own data!
It also empowers your employees with information, tools and provides them with the ability to make truly informed decisions about their benefits.
State of the art HR Support:
• Secure web-based platform requiring no additional investment
• Robust and customizable reports
• Fully customizable interface and reporting functions
• Document storage
• Tool to build customized benefit surveys
• Customized enrollment settings, i.e. Life Event changes, etc.
• Flexible platform that can handle virtually any employee benefit program
• Intuitive technologies that do not require a User’s Manual
• Easy interfaces with existing HRIS/Payroll systems that do not require large investments of time, capital, or equipment
• Regular upgrades delivered at no additional cost, plus enhanced modules and integrated services to continue to meet the needs of our clients
• HR/Benefits expertise that is unmatched in the industry
Employee Self Service:
• Captures enrollment data
• Secure benefit statements
• Real-time total compensation statements
• Answers to frequently asked questions
• Call center assistance
• Easily update demographic and beneficiary data
• Document Library for EOCs, SPD’s claim forms, brochures and other documents
• Accessible from any computer with internet capabilities
To learn more visit: www.ebenefits.com