What is Safety Matters?
Safety Matters is a weekly safety topic intended for short staff meetings and worksite posting to promote safety in the working environment.
How to Use Safety Matters…
- Circulate to your staff on a regular basis
- Communicate safety at staff meetings
- Post in a common area where it is convenient for staff to read and sign
For your convenience, a sign-in sheet is included for use as written documentation.
- Place each completed “Safety Matters”and sign-in sheet in your IIPP Communication Folder.
- Don’t forget to inspect what you expect.
To get on our mailing list for Safety Matters, please email CSJPA.firstname.lastname@example.org
This week’s edition:
Past Editions of “Safety Matters”
- Space Heaters
- Preventing Slips/Falls During Rainy Weather
- Keep Safety a Priority in 2019
- Holiday Safety Trips
- Mitigating Holiday Stress
- Slippery When Wet
- Pre-Season Check Up
- Tips for Decorating
- Beware of W-2 Phishing
- Don’t Get Hooked
- Mental Health in the Workplace
- Coping Tips for Traumatic Events and Disasters
- Supporting the American Foundation for Suicide Prevention
- September is National Suicide Prevention Month Part 2
- September is National Suicide Prevention Month Part 1
- Back to School Safety
- Preventing Injuries from Student Behaviors
- Cal OSHA Reporting
- Where There’s Smoke, There’s Fire
- Summer Break: Deep Cleaning Safety Tips – Personal Protective Equipment
- More Safety Matters…