CSEBA has joined with the Health Advocate program to provide a unique health care-related service available to all member district employees enrolled in one of the CSEBA medical plans.
Health Advocate’s program referred to as Healthcare Help is a feature made up of health care professionals, such as nurses and doctors, as well as benefits and claims specialists, etc., whose sole purpose is to assist employees with health care or health insurance-related issues and navigate the complexities of the healthcare system.
Health Advocate helps employees make more informed health care decisions.
Health Advocate is confidential, unbiased and objective. You can access the program via website 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Their normal business hours are between 8am and 9pm EST Monday-Friday. After hours and during weekends staff is available for assistance.
What are the Eligibility requirements?
All CSEBA member districts, community colleges and schools enrolled in one of the CSEBA medical plans have access to this valuable employee service.
Not only employees can access this valuable resource, spouses, dependent-children, parents and parents-in-law can benefit from the Healthcare Help program as well.
What does it cost?
The best news is that the Health Advocate program cost is included in the current premiums. There is no extra charge.
• Find the right doctors and hospitals in your area that work with your insurance
• Schedule tests and appointments easily
• Untangle those insurance claims that seem to take all of your spare time
• Locate and Assist with eldercare arrangements
• Work with an insurance company to help obtain approval for needed services
• Locate and research current treatments for a medical condition
• Coordinate care among physicians and medical institutions
• Explain conditions and treatments to make informed decisions about your healthcare
• Offer grievance advice
To learn more visit: www.HealthAdvocate.com/CSEBA